DevOps in Žilina Slovakia
We are looking for skilled DevOps professionals to join the team at our client’s rapidly growing company.
As a DevOps team member, your task will be to collaborate on the development of the company platform.
Brief description of the company
Our client is a fast-growing Slovak company bringing a completely new approach to energy, its management and optimization. Thanks to this, they are a leader in the installation of smart battery storage and in the provision of automated software solutions for the commercial and energy sector. Through their unique know-how, they help customers reduce energy costs, provides comprehensive energy management and enables improving business results from the operation of technologies and energy sources.
Salary is negotiable for the right person, starting at 1800 EU/mo for an employment contract.
B2B Contract is also possible, and negotiable.
Personal prerequisites and skills
• knowledge of web technologies
• knowledge of container technologies
• experience with REST API implementation
• experience with PostgreSQL database
• Python (intermediate)
• Nomad, Consul
• Git – CI/CD
• Container solutions: Docker
Slovak language – Intermediate (B2) or English language – Moderate (B1)
Ansible – Advanced
Terraform – Advanced
GIT – Advanced
Linux – Advanced
secondary school with matriculation
university I. degree
university II. degree
Education in the field
- Slovak B2
- English B1
Suitable For Graduates
– Sick days – 4 days per year
– Full sick pay – 15 days per year
– Home office according to agreement with supervisor
– Multisport card fully paid by employer
– Meals fully paid by employer
– Varied and dynamic work in an area that has high potential for the future
– Stable team
– Teambuilding for employees
– Possibility of self-realization and professional growth
Apply for Job
Contact Person Details