IT Business Analyst for global start-up
- Bratislava, SK
- Full Time
Our client is a startup that brought a mobile invoicing app for small businesses to the market. With more than half a million users, they rank among the 10 best-rated invoicing apps in the world. They recently added sales and communication tools to invoicing, making them an all-in-one business solution for small entrepreneurs.
The task of the Business / IT Analyst is to analyze requirements, draft solutions and create assignments for developers for our interesting product.
You will be the link between the product manager and our team of developers.
Your goal will be to design the system so that it is “user-friendly” and at the same time able to satisfy the demanding requirements of the client.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO
- Consultation, collection, and analysis of business requirements.
- Communication with designers, support, and development team.
- Constructive problem solving.
- Coordination, planning, reporting.
- Creation of project documentation in English.
- Process modeling (UML, BPMN, use-case diagrams…) and process optimization proposal.
WHAT EXPERIENCE SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- Experience with Confluence, Jira, Figma
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in an analytical position in the field of SW project development (minimum 3 years)
- Advanced knowledge of analytical and modeling tools (UML, Enterprise Architect, use case diagrams…)
Suitable For Graduates
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Salary from €3,000/month
- Thirteenth salary
- 5 sick days
- Contribution to HW and education
- Startup spirit and informal friendly work environment
- Flexibility, the possibility to work from home
- Inspirational spaces – game room, silent room, relax zone, chat zone and many other gadgets
- An environment for self-realization and personal development
- Participation in domestic and foreign conferences
- Multisport card for sports and relaxation