Remote Recruitment Partner
- Part Time
- €5 - €15 / Hour
Hello we are Neohunter. We are solving the talent shortage challenges with our customized recruitment subscription packages and advanced digital headhunting solutions.
As a freelance recruitment expert, you will work flexible hours and have the option to work remotely from home. This position is perfect for someone looking to work part-time, full-time, or in a flexible capacity. It is also an excellent opportunity for mothers who are returning to work after maternity leave, or for those who could dedicate at least 3 hours daily within working hours to sourcing & recruiting activities.
About the job:
- You will participate on many interesting recruitment projects across EU.
- We are seeking for a long term partnership, not just one time job. We would like to build a trustful cooperation with you and offer you the opportunity to grow with us and become a key pillar of our organization.
- As a freelance recruitment expert, you will work flexible hours and have the option to work remotely from home. This position is perfect for someone looking to work part-time, full-time, or in a flexible capacity.
- You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and selecting qualified candidates to fill a variety of roles across different industries.
- Source and Shortlist available candidates for open roles
- Source within the pool of passive candidates and make them interesting in our open hiring projects.
- Act as an independent expert working on your assigned sourcing projects
- You are a detective who won’t rest until you find the information you’re looking for
- You always try to find the most inconspicuous information about the candidates and use it to attract their attention
- Applying the right strategies to make the candidate reply to your emails and messages
- As one of the first team members you will contribute also on building the team and the right sourcing strategies which are applicable also to other projects.
- You will be contributing to our internal wiki on how to properly source the candidates and share your success stories. Share this during the internal workshops.
- You will be testing new tools and plugins, working on data, non-standard approaches to sourcing, internal workshops and group sourcing huddles.
- Help with onboarding of another colleagues
- Thinking creatively and generating innovative solutions
- Strong personal brand on LinkedIn
- Experience with recruitment from an agency or in-house HR Teams
- Direct talent sourcing experience for roles in IT, Marketing, Finance, HR, and Engineering is a must
- Ability to search beyond simple Boolean or X-Ray, and you look for talent beyond LinkedIn, Stack Overflow or GitHub
- Familiar with various sourcing techniques
- Located in central European timezone CET +/- 2h
- Report the results on weekly huddles
- Work ethics to deliver promised and expected results
- LinkedIn Recruiter Lite account is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred
Suitable For Graduates
- Can start part-time or on a short-term contract
- Hourly + interesting commission based reward system
You will shape the recruitment world and workplace culture globally
A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
Ownership culture – result and performance driven company
We manage by outcomes, not by time
Flexible hours – Technology means that you can now interview and source candidates effectively from the other side of the world
Balanced lifestyle – You can prioritise the important things in life whilst still finding time to deliver exceptional results
- Opportunities to grow within Neohunter
Attractive salary packages
Interesting recruitment projects
Happy clients around EU